Welcome to Ramsay Clinic Rockhampton, located on the Hillcrest Rockhampton Private Hospital campus.
We recommend casual clothing around the Clinic during the day. Rooms are provided with free TV, and free WiFi is available.
Ramsay Clinic Rockhampton does not accept liability for lost, stolen or damaged property and encourages patients to leave valuables at home. Please clearly label your belongings.
- Medicare Card
- Private Health Fund Card
- Pension/PBS/DVA card (if applicable)
- Safety Net Card
- If your health cover requires you to pay an excess or co-payment, you will be required to pay this on admission
- Current medications and prescriptions
- Comfortable, casual day clothes and night attire
- Footwear is required to be worn in the Clinic (please bring comfortable joggers for exercise programs)
- Any aids that are usually required ie. Walking frame, hearing or visual aids, CPAP machines
Laundry facilities are provided with washing machine, dryer, iron and ironing board, plus detergent.
- Writing / reading / small hobby material
- A small amount of money
- Small electrical items to make your stay more comfortable eg, laptop, Mobile phone. All electrical items will be inspected and tagged prior to their use.
- Glass, cans or plastic bags. Hairdryers, hair straighteners or any heating generating devices and oil burners/diffusers. Coat hangers must be plastic. No power boards or extension cords.
- Drugs or alcohol, knives or other items that are deemed potentially dangerous.
- Excessive amounts of craft / hobby supplies or clothing. (Patients may be asked to arrange for excessive personal belongings to be collected due to Workplace Health and Safety and Fire precautions.)
- Please do not drive your car to the Clinic unless you have arranged for someone to collect it. You will be asked to hand your car keys to nursing staff for safe keeping. It is a policy of Ramsay Health Care that patients do not drive while they are an inpatient.
- The use of alcohol, illicit substances, non-prescription drugs or the misuse of prescription medications is prohibited. Any such behaviour may lead to discharge and/or police notification.
Please call 07 4932 1140 if you have any questions regarding your admission.