Welcome to Ramsay Clinic New Farm, located in a beautiful area of Brisbane, close to the river and parklands.
We recommend casual clothing around the Clinic during the day. Rooms are provided with free TV and free WiFi is provided throughout the Clinic.
While small personal safes are provided in patient rooms, Ramsay Clinic New Farm does not accept liability for lost, stolen or damaged property.
Please clearly label your belongings.
- Medicare Card
- Private Health Fund Card
- Pension/PBS card (if applicable)
- Safety Net Card
- If your health cover requires you to pay an excess or co-payment, you will be required to pay this on admission
- Current medications and prescriptions
- Comfortable, casual day clothes and night attire
- Footwear is required to be worn in the Clinic
- Any aids that are usually required ie. Walking frame, hearing or visual aids
- Washing powder (laundry facilities are located on each floor with washing machine, dryer, iron and ironing board)
- Writing / reading material
- A small amount of money
- Small electrical items to make your stay more comfortable eg, iPad, Mobile phone, Hairdryer (No hair straighteners). All electrical items will be inspected and tagged prior to their use.
Patients may be asked to arrange for excessive personal belongings to be collected due to Workplace Health and Safety and Fire precautions.
- Please do not drive your car to the Clinic unless you have arranged for someone to collect it. You will be asked to hand your car keys to nursing staff for safe keeping. It is a policy of Ramsay Health Care that patients do not drive while they are an inpatient.
- The use of alcohol, illicit substances, non-prescription drugs or the misuse of prescription medications is prohibited. Any such behaviour may lead to discharge and/or police notification.
Please call (07) 3254 9100 if you have any questions regarding your admission