All GP referrals can be submitted directly to the Beleura Private Hospital Intake Service.
Ph: 03 5976 0840 or fax: 03 5974 0680
- To make a GP referral contact the Intake Service directly on 03 5976 0840
- On admission, the admitting nurse and patient will identify goals of admission which then assists the team and patient to identify which groups would meet their individual needs.
- Patients who would like to access the day programs but have not previously been an inpatient will require a GP referral to our Intake Service. To make a referral please contact 03 5976 0840
- The patient will then be allocated to one of our admitting Psychiatrists who will complete a one-off assessment before beginning their relevant Day Program.
- We accept GP, Psychologist and Psychiatrist referrals via our intake team.
To make a referral please call 03 5976 0840. Once the referral is received, our intake team contact the patient directly to undertake an assessment to determine their eligibility for the program.