Welcome to Ramsay Clinic Lakeside, part of Warners Bay Private Hospital, set in the tranquil surrounds just a few minutes away from the bay.
Please find a list of what to bring below, we ask you to kindly clearly label your belongings.
Items required on your Admission by reception:
- Medicare Card
- Private Health Fund Card
- Pension/PBS card (if applicable)
- Safety Net Card
- If your health cover requires you to pay an excess or co-payment, you will be required to pay this on admission
These items are essential for your stay:
- Current medications and prescriptions
- Comfortable, casual day clothes and night attire
- Footwear is required to be worn in the Clinic
- Any aids that are usually required ie. Walking frame, hearing or visual aids
Some patients may also like to bring:
- Writing / reading material
- A small amount of money
- Small electrical items to make your stay more comfortable eg, iPad, Mobile phone, Hairdryer (No hair straighteners). All electrical items will be inspected and tagged prior to their use.
- You are also asked to respect the privacy of other patients when it comes to items which contain a camera or recording facilities.
You are asked to limit the amount of items you have in your room and Ramsay Health Care will accept no responsibility for the safekeeping of these items.
Patients may be asked to arrange for excessive personal belongings to be collected due to Workplace Health and Safety and Fire precautions.
- Please do not drive your car to the Clinic unless you have arranged for someone to collect it. You will be asked to hand your car keys to nursing staff for safe keeping. It is a policy of Ramsay Health Care that patients do not drive while they are an inpatient.
- The use of alcohol, illicit substances, non-prescription drugs or the misuse of prescription medications is prohibited. Any such behaviour may lead to discharge and/or police notification.
Please call 1300 656 604 if you have any questions regarding your admission.